Zoom the image with the mouse
Pop's Original Hummingbird Swing (Black)
Product Code: SWINGBL
Weight: 0.12 LBS
Width: 5.25 (in)
Height: 6.50 (in)
Depth: 0.25 (in)
Materials: Powder Coated Steel Frame, Hand-Stained Birch Dowel
(You save )
Provide the Ideal Perching Spot Close to a Food Source:
- Hummingbirds can be creatures of habit and that can be the reason they either use or don't use the swing.
- Most important is to place the swing in an ideal perching spot, close to a reliable food source. This is where hummingbirds are most likely to use the swing to keep watch over their feeder!
- Be sure feeders are clean and worthy of protection by providing a consistent supply of fresh nectar.
- Avoid any harmful dyes or additives in your nectar and try to place feeders and swings in a well protected, shaded area to encourage longer perching.
- Include a variety of wildflower nectar sources that are native to your geographical region.
- Maintain your yard in a natural way that encourages a healthy diet of insects, providing protein for your hummingbirds.